Last Updated: February 13, 2023
Information We Collect And Receive
Strake may collect and receive the following kinds of information from and about you:
- Information You Share Directly. When you create a Strake account or use the Services, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal data may include, but is not limited to, first name and last name, email address, and telephone number.
- AWS Information. As part of the Services, Strake collects metadata from your Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) environment(s),including AWS cost and usage report data, and AWS CloudTrail event data.
- Usage Data. We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you access the Services (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data includes information about how you use our Services, such as the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, IP address, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- Purchase Information. If you buy any paid Services through Strake, you may need to submit a valid payment method and associated billing information, including your full name and billing address. Our payment processors receive and process your payment information. Depending on the processor, we may also receive and store certain billing information, including the last four digits of the credit card number associated with the transaction.
- Other Information. You may choose to provide other information directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you request customer support, provide feedback, or otherwise communicate with us.
How We Use Your Information
Strake may use the collected data for the following purposes:
- To provide, update, and maintain our Services. This includes the use of your information to support the delivery of the Services, prevent or address service errors, security, or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends, and other activities, or at your request.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments, and questions. If you contact us, we may use your information to respond.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services. We may use your information to help us understand how users interact with our Services, what features or products users may want, or to otherwise understand and improve our Services.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you service, technical, and other administrative emails, messages, and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Services offerings, and important Services-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features, promotional communications, or other news about Strake.
- For billing, account management, and other administrative matters. Strake may need to contact you for invoicing, account management, and similar reasons and we use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse. We may use your information to keep our services secure, to prevent misuse, and to enforce our Terms of Service and other policies against users who violate them.
- As required by applicable law, legal process, or regulation.
If the information collected is aggregated or de-identified so that it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, Strake may use it for any business purpose.
How We Share And Disclose Your Information
We may share the information we collect in the following circumstances:
- With our vendors. We may engage third-party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process your information and support our business.
- During a change to Strake’s business. If Strake engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Strake’s assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities, some or all of your information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
- Aggregated or de-identified data. We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified information with prospects or partners for business or research.
- To comply with laws. If we receive a request for information, we may disclose the information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- With our related companies. We may share information with our related companies, including parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Strake, its users, or third parties, including enforcing its contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing illegal activity, fraud, or security issues.
- With your consent. Strake may share your information with third parties when we have consent to do so.
Third-Party Websites and Services
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take a number of organizational, technical, and physical measures designed to protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us via the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, Strake does not allow the use of our Services and Site by anyone younger than 16 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided us with personal information, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.
You may, at any time, request to see, correct, and update the personal information collected about you in course of using the Services via emailing email@example.com. You may withdraw your consent for further processing of your personal information by deleting your user account and by sending a pertinent request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may, at any time, request to receive the personal information you have provided to us in course of using the Services in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
Your California Privacy Rights
This section provides additional details about the personal information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
For more details about the personal information that we have collected over the last 12 months, including the categories of sources, please see the Information We Collect And Receive section above. We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the How We Use Your Information section above. We share this information with the categories of third parties described in the How We Share and Disclose Your Information section above. Strake does not sell (as such term is defined in the CCPA) the personal information we collect(and will not sell it without providing a right to opt-out).
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect (including how we use and disclose this information), to delete their personal information, to opt-out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
California consumers may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CCPA by contacting us at email@example.com. We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address.Government identification may be required. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf.
1905 15th Street #39